Written by sports car authority Mark Cole and featuring a foreword by Red Bull team principal Christian Horner, Powered by Gibson traces the history of Gibson Technology from its early years as Zytek – supplying electronic control systems to Formula 1 and Group C teams – to its present-day success as an engine supplier for the LMP2 class of endurance racing.
- The full history of Gibson Technology, told via in-depth interviews with all the key players – from Bill Gibson and John Manchester to Trevor Foster and Tim Holloway.
- Revealing profiles of successful Gibson-powered privateer teams such as United Autosports and Jota.
- Superb photography of great races around the world, plus behind-the-scenes images from the company’s own archive.
- Extensive appendix detailing all of the Gibson-powered sports car entries and victories from 2002 onwards.
- How the company became a pioneer of cutting-edge electric and hybrid powertrains thanks to its work with Lotus, Audi, Aston Martin, Smart and Panoz.
240mm x 280mm | Jacketed Hardback |128 pages | Over 150 images | Price: £40 |