Advanced Manufacturing Technology
The on-site advanced manufacturing facilities operate within a 24 hour temperature controlled clean room environment and are equipped with the following:
CNC Mill Turn
- Mori Seiki MT2000 5 axis turning centre
- Mori Seiki SL2500Y 4 axis turning centre
- Mori Seiki SL200MC turning centre
- Mori Seiki MH 633 horizontal machining centre with twin pallet, incorporating 5 axis technology and a 240 tool carousel
- Mori Seiki SV500 vertical 4 axis machining centre
- Mori Seiki SV400 vertical machining centre
- Mori Seiki Duracentre vertical machining centre
- 24 hour temperature and humidity controlled environment.
- 1 x Mitutoyo Euro-C-A7106 and 1 x Mitutoyo Crysta Apex C7106 fully programmable CMMs with accuracy to MPEE=(1.7+0.3L/100) µm.
- Comprehensive range of calibrated measuring equipment including, optical projector, hardness testing, crack detection and surface finish measurement.
- State of the art CAM software with 3D and 5D capability and direct link up to all CNC machine tools, providing the capability to machine directly from CAD data.